Monday, March 9, 2009

What a B-U-T-FUL Weekend

Yes, it was a beautiful weekend. It was gorgeous down here in Southeast Texas. My weekend was truly busy. Friday - I worked 1/2 day. Tim and I went to the bank to apply for a residential loan - PLEASE KEEP US in prayer. Then that evening we were invited to one of my friends 30 year service anniversary party and we had a blast. I really was proud of myself and didn't get much to eat - YEAH!!!

Saturday morning was just as beautiful. Didn't get to sleep in. I am working the March Emmaus Women's Walk and we had our 3rd meeting. God has been moving me from one area to the next. I started out in the conference room, then He moved me to Housekeeping and now I am Head Chapel. I just love how He works in getting me out of my box to do His work. The meeting was all day finally got home about about 4pm and Johnathon was anxious to come over to spend the night.

Sunday morning we got up headed off to Church. We had an awesome sermon, but in our Sunday school class we watched a DVD on "How Great Is our God" by Louis Giglio. You will have to check it out one day and just sit be still and take it all in. It makes you feel so greatful that God made you from His own breath. WOW!!! Then about 2:15 we all went to the Port Arthur Little Theatre to watch Hunter Courts, one of our young church members perform in Tom Sawyer, he of course was Tom Sawyer. It was a great musical.

Tim and I finally chilled out at home with a glass of wine and TV.

God is amazing in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment