Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Three Sisters

We are three sisters
Three sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me.

We're not always together,
Life sometimes keeps us apart.
But we're never separated
We're in each other's heart.

Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get through.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.

We have had lots of good times
That we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret.

But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of
Three sisters are we.

The Lord above has given me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all three.

1 comment:

  1. We are just too gorgeous! I thank God every day for giving me such wonderful sisters. Yes, it's true, there are times that we don't agree on something but the one thing we do agree on is that we love each other unconditionally and we are always there to support one another. Ramona is the strength that keeps us going and the one who always took care of us when mom and dad had to work those weird hours. Maria is the one who helps us to keep an open mind and heart about things. She is also the one who helps us tell it like it is. We can always depend on her to tell us the truth even though we may not like it. Don't ask her if you're not ready to hear it. Me, I'm just there in the middle taking it all in and learning from both of them and basking in their love for me.

    We also have 2 brothers which we love just as much as we love each other but this is about sisters which is why I didn't mention them.

    ReplyDelete